12 July 2010

World Cup is Over

I'm sad to say that the 2010 World Cup is over... not sure what I am going to do every night now that I'm not watching soccer? But it was an awesome month for South Africa even if they didn't make it very far. The pride and excitement in this country was contagious!







The ministry that has taken place in the past month has been amazing! All throughout the country of South Africa, the love of soccer has been used to reach people for Christ. I'm so blessed to have been a part of some of it here in Johannesburg. We have been able to have the International World Changers from America come for two weeks to play soccer and teach Bible stories. Our team has helped hold Soccer and Bible Clubs around Joburg for His glory. Pray that God will receive the glory, honor and praise that he deserves from every tribe, tongue and nation.

Turn to me and be saved, all the ends of the earth! For I am God, and there is no other. By myself I have sworn; from my mouth has gone out in righteousness a word that shall not return: 'To me every knee shall bow, every tongue shall confess to God.'
Isaiah 45:22-23

Pray that people will make a decision to accept and follow Christ.

For the Final Game of the 2010 World Cup... the Holidays had us over to watch the game together. Good times! Especially since Spain won... I was more so cheering for them because I got to see them beat Paraguay in a Round 16 game... pretty cool to have watched the team that took the Cup!

No comments: