07 July 2009

Halala ngosuku lokuzalwa

Happy Birthday in Zulu

When I asked our friend Given how old he thought I was... he said 42!

How awesome is Amber?
1.  She sang Happy Birthday to me more times then I can count.
2.  She made me brownie sundaes for dessert.
3.  She took me to the movies
4.  She bought party hats because I said a couple days before how it's not going to be that kind of birthday because it's not like we are going to have hats or anything. She proved me wrong :)

I love my Ruth Anne!

Isn't he the cutest? Never a dull moment when Joshuwa's around!

Group shot... thanks guys for making this day so special for me.
And thanks to Kurt & Janna Kay for surprising me the night before with cake AND tennis. Ha!

2 comments:

Courtney said...

looks like you had a great celebration!!!

Shannon said...

Happppppy Birthday! Glad it was fun!