27 November 2010

Myles Warren Jensen

Since I have a blog post dedicated to my niece Sofia, of course I had to be the proud aunt again and introduce my nephew!

Myles Warren Jensen.
Born at 7:31am on 30 October 2010.
Weight 7 lbs. 9 oz. Length 21 in.


I was so thankful this Thanksgiving for the opportunity to skype with my family!! I love technology... such a blessing to be able to speak and see my loved ones :)



I can't believe how much Sofie has grown and that she will be 11 months in December. Wow, has the time flown!


Only 6 more months till I meet Sofie and Myles in person... Oh the joy I will have to hold them, hug them and love on them!!

I believe fully that God brought me to South Africa to serve him in Soweto for two years. Even in the ups and downs, He has been faithful and I know He will continue to give me peace and the strength to thrive these last 6 months as the longing for home comes and goes.

He only is my rock and my salvation, my fortress; I shall not be shaken.
Psalm 62:6

No comments: