14 February 2009

It's Official

YES! I'm headed to South Africa at the end of June :)


And a Happy 33rd Anniversary Mom & Dad

You have always been there for me through the good times and especially the bad. Thanks for always supporting and praying for me. I thank God daily for giving me such loving parents.  

It is because you have raised me up to fear the Lord through your example that I am now headed to South Africa.  Thank you.

I'll miss you!


Train up a child in the way he should go; even when he is old he will not depart from it.   Proverbs 22:6

3 comments:

Shannon said...

Hooray for you! Congratulations! Yipee! Thumbs up! Party on! So excited! Thrilled!

We will miss you but I know that this is where He has you right now!

Anonymous said...

We are so excited to have you on the way.
Praise the Lord!
Bring Amber with you!

kirstin said...

Congratulations Rachel!!! You are destined to do great things! We will miss you here, but you will be in our prayers!!