30 January 2009

Interview

Here's my top 5:
1. Making new friends from all over the States
2. Meeting and speaking with our regional leaders
3. Hearing stories of how God brought people there
4. Getting in trouble for playing Nerts at 10 o'clock
5. Meal time :)

I am both excited and nervous as I wait to find out if I am accepted (Feb. 12)! Whether I am or not, I am thankful for the opportunity to go to this conference.

Many are the plans in the mind of the man but it is the purpose of the Lord that will stand. Proverbs 19:21

1 comment:

C. Deas ツ said...

Hey!

I was wondering if you were going to start from the beginning or just act like your journey started yesterday? Better be some CLINT DEAS pics up in here SOMEWHERE!!

ha, just kidding rach! Nice work! Jealous of your trip! I wanna go on a cruise so bad!! Hit me up, tell me how it was! Ciao Bella! ;-)