24 November 2009

Mlungu Dance

Go ahead and laugh it up...

This video is from our "Talent Show" that we had at our last Girls Club meeting at Mayibuye. Can I just admit that I don't know how to dance nor do I have any rhythm? BUT all that matters is that the girls had fun, right (even if it's at our expense)?!

They enjoyed our attempts to dance South African - the first move is "vuma" and another move is "cut the cake" which are both moves we have adopted from here. Kwaito or House Music is very popular in SA and is what we are dancing to.



This video is dedicated to Courtney who requested a video of us dancing.

4 comments:

Courtney said...

I LOVE YOU!!!
I cried while watching it. And I watched the video before I even saw it was dedicated to me! So sweet, thank you!

Anonymous said...

Loved it. I laughed until I cried!

Anonymous said...

i love who ever shouts out get it!

Shannon said...

So much fun! I love it!!!!!!!