19 June 2009

Commissioning Service x2

On Sunday, Amber and I were commissioned at Brier Creek by 2 of my favorite people, Danny & J.D. This is a picture of my parents and I before heading back to training. 

We were then commissioned in VA this past Wednesday. Thank you to Mom, Dad, Dawn & Kim for driving up to support me :)

These are just a few of the kids that I'm going to miss... 
It was hard saying goodbye but I'm excited to be flying out on Wed. June 24th!! Thank you to all of you who were praying for my visa to arrive... it came today SO I'm going to get to travel with Amber after all.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So help me, it is IN PRINT. I never thought I'd see it, but there it is: I'm one of your favorite people. I will be printing this and framing it so you can't delete this post and pretend you never wrote it. You may well come to rue this day, Jensen. But I have proof via the Interweb!